4/16/2018

Cuts2luv is guest detective on the CSI challenge







Hi bloggers,

This month, Cutts2luv is one of the sponsors for the CSI challenges. Our team has been invited to be Guest Detectives for 2 cases.

Let's start with Case # 251, here is my page for this challenge:



I loved the youthful fun image included in the challenge. I opted to start my layout on a blue background, then added a white section. I chose whimsical papers to lighten up the page of my little dog Maya, she is just adorable and brings us so much joy on a daily basis. 

My evidence: solid background, textured papers (stripes & dots), Picture of my dog, Paper flowers, Hearts & flower stamps & word phrases & color combo.
Testimony: This layout is how my little dog is ADORABLE and such a ray of light in our lives, we truly love her so much.

Here are a few more pictures for my case:








Now it's time for Case #252:





Yellow... A color I have to say I love but neglect to use on my pages. This image was refreshing, I wanted to capture a special moment in our family life of when we bought our cottage. That place was a ray of sunlight in our life. I felt it was the perfect moment to capture for this challenge.

My evidence: Stripes, dots, circles, numbers (roman clock), hearts (die-cut) & color combo.
For the testimony, I would say I was inspired by the word SHINE and chose my title SUNSHINE to reflect that inspiration.

And now here are a few more pictures for my page:







I hope you will liked both pages & wish you a wonderful week.



No comments: