7/13/2017

Plage for Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone, France here with you today, and I am having fun playing with the new french chippies. It's the summer, so beach pages are my go to place at the moment. Let me walk thru my process to build this page:
I often use patterned papers to start my backgrounds, for this page I used a background from 7 Dots studio. A critical part is always to add clear gesso first. This helps if you ever want to add layers of mixed-media. I started by mixing this chalk paint with Light & Fluffy Modeling paste. I like this modeling paste because it dries rapidly and I like to work fast.
I used the following 2 stencils for my page (background & tag):
I heat embossed with with both my clock & title chipboard. I love how the white stands out on the light colored background:
On this part, I wanted to add texture, so I added some Prima beads that I colored with my Lindy's inks. I love the beachy feel they give:
Elements used for this page are:


No comments: