5/24/2017

Tag duo for Creative Embellishments

I am in a summer mood and wanted to create some beautiful tags for gifts to my friends. 
The starting point of my project was theses beautiful tag album from Creative Embellishments that I covered in Gesso.
Then I added with a paint brush, my 1st coat of Lindy's Stamp gang spray color Tiffany Lou Blue


The second coat is done in touches and then some splatters with Mad Hatter Mint


Next step was to emboss with white my butterfly and bird cage chipboard and add my other decorative elements. One of my favorite element is this beautiful colored stamp from Altenew, it highlights my flair perfectly:


Here are a few other pictures:


OOOH and the new french words ! I am in love !


Products used:




Thanks for stopping by !








2 comments:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Beautiful color combo on both tags. The flair is a perfect touch and I totally agree with you on the French chippies! Awesome sauce and fantabulous!

France Ringuette said...

Thank you for your lovely comment xxx